DEFINITION AND PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES
A cookie is a file downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its computer; and depending on the information contained and how the computer is used, they may be used to recognize the user, even if the user’s computer changes location or IP address.
Cookies are installed while browsing the Internet either by the websites the user visits or by third parties related to the website, which allow the latter to know about the user’s activity on the same site or other sites related to it, for example: the location of access, the connection time, the device of access (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks and data regarding the user behavior on the Internet.
Besides cookies, pixel tags are also used. These are small portions of embedded code in this page used for analytical purposes, among others, to learn about:
- Users who upload and/or visit a certain page.
- In combination with cookies, identify the User that activated a certain pixel.
- The result of our campaigns.
- Access to cookies.
These pixels are loaded on the page and not on the User’s computer or terminal. Pixel tags achieve a similar effect to cookies.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES THIS WEBSITE USES
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Third-party cookies: They are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website editor but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Tracking cookies: They allow the user to browse a webpage, platform or application and use the different options or services that may exist therein, such as, for example: controlling traffic and data communication, identifying logins, access to restricted areas, remembering the elements included in an order, completing the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content to disseminate videos or sound or sharing content through social media, for example.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which data is still being stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period by the party responsible for the cookie. This period may range from a few minutes to several years.
- Advertising cookies: They are cookies that are either processed by us or third parties. They enable the most effective management possible of the advertising spaces where, as applicable, the publisher of the page has included on a website, application or platform to provide the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which advertisements are shown.
- Analytical cookies: They are a type of cookies, either processed by us or third parties, designed and used for monitoring and analysing user behavior.
Moreover, it is possible to visit a website or open an e-mail with an advertisement or a special promotion for our products or services which installs a cookie in your browser that helps us to later show you advertising related to the search you make, control our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times that they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are viewed, etc.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
These are cookies sent to your terminal from a domain that is not managed by Sigla, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Therefore, we suggest that you refer to the pages of these third parties to get more information with regards to the cookies installed and how you can manage them.
|Third parties||Purpose of the cookie|
|Google Analytics||It is a web analytics tool that allows site owners to know the degree of user involvement on their website. Google Analytics customers may read various reports describing how users that visit their websites interact in order to improve them. Google Analytics collects information anonymously; that is to say, it reports site trends without identifying users.|
|Facebook installs cookies from the website to personalize your online experience (for example, showing you advertising that is relevant to your interests and allows you to “like” things you see on the website.)|
|Twitter installs cookies from this site to personalize your online experience (for example, to allow you to write comments on things you see on the website.)|
|Facebook Pixel||By means of the insertion of this pixel or label it registers the User’s visit to our Page so that advertisements for our products and/or services appear on the timeline of the Facebook social network. The information is recorded and stored by the Facebook social network.|
|Google Ads conversion tracking||In order to track sales and other ad conversions, Google Ads places a cookie onto your computer upon click on an advertisement. The Google conversion tracking cookie can be disabled through the user’s settings Internet browser settings. The provider of these cookies is Google|
REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
You may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting the options for the browser installed on your computer. Should you not allow cookies to be installed in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our Site.
For further information, please refer to the help section of your browser or click on the corresponding link to your browser:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-eplorer/internet-explorer-help
If you would like to disable Facebook’s pixel-based advertisements, you may use the following link: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DISABLE THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
It will not prevent you from the use of this Site, but you may not be able to fully use all functionalities.
By using this Site, you consent to the possible processing of information on you by third parties and for the purposes referred to in this title.
DETAILED LIST OF COOKIES
|Strictly necessary (technical)||These cookies are necessary to facilitate the correct navigation of our website and ensure that the content is loaded effectively allowing the correct use of the different options or services that exist therein, such as the purchase process.||_oland_tok3n||30 days|
|Strictly necessary (analytical)||They generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to calculate how many times a user visits the site. It also records data on when the user first and last visited the site. It also calculates when a session has ended and traffic source.
|Strictly necessary (techniques, session and third parties)||They allow us to save user preference information to improve the quality of our services and to offer a better experience through recommended products.
|Behavioral advertising (advertising, third parties)||They contain a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.||SSID||365 days|
This information table will be updated as soon as possible when the services offered on this website change. However, during such update, it may happen that the information box will no longer include any cookies, tags or other similar devices, although devices with identical purposes to those listed in this box will always be treated.